Program Benefits for Members and Their Families
- Hard Dollar Savings. According to ABC News individuals and families who utilize telemedicine can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year! We can also save you money by shopping for the best available pricing on physician visits and prescriptions, searching your area for physicians and facilities, helping to negotiate to lower medical bills, and more (see details in Other Services section).
- Ideal for People with High Deductibles. Our program can save hundreds to thousands of dollars you would otherwise need to pay out of your own pocket!
- Non-Disruptive. Members do not need to switch their doctor, insurance plan, or network.
- Credible. Telemedicine has been extensively written about and featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, The Journal of the American Medical Association, Time Magazine, on ABC News, and many more.
- Convenient. Talk to a doctor 24 hours a day/365 days a year from home or anywhere… even on holidays, weekends, or in the middle of the night! Ideal for busy individuals such as professionals who bill or who are paid by the hour, parents who can’t afford to take time off work to take a sick child to a pediatrician, etc.
- Fast. In most cases, Members can speak to one of our highly skilled Telemedicine doctors in 30 minutes or less.
- Cost Effective. A visit to an Urgent Care or an Emergency Room can cost $100 to $1,000 or more. By contrast, for just $9.95 per month for individuals and $14.95 for families, you can speak with a Telemedicine physician or pediatrician anytime and from anywhere! In fact, the cost of the Capstone Healthcare Services program for an entire year is about what Members can expect to pay for just one urgent care visit. If this program is provided as an employee benefit by your employer you will be able to consult with a doctor for free!
- Healthcare From Home. 70% of common health concerns can be handled without the need for you or a loved one to leave your home or take time off work.
- High User Satisfaction. More than 90% of our Telemedicine users express satisfaction and report that their health concern was resolved by their consultation with one of our Telemedicine doctors.
- No Cost When Provided by Your Employer. Be sure to ask your employer to provide the Capstone Healthcare Services program at work as an invaluable employee benefit.
- Unlimited Consultations. Talk to a doctor as often as you need at no extra cost.
- Quality Doctors. Our doctors are U.S. based, highly qualified, and licensed to practice in your state.
- Bonus: The Capstone Discount Travel Program is Included at No Cost! Going on a vacation? Need to travel for business? Don’t overpay. Capstone Discount Travel can save money on travel for you, your family, or your business.